Our Detailed Process Streamlines Your Project.
Organization is at the core of every service ASHYANA Home Improvement, Inc., offers. No matter the nature of the project or the scope of work, our customizable plan of action keeps your project on task and budget. Contact us to schedule an in-home appointment to get started!
We meet in your home to discuss your vision and goals for your project.
- The scope of work is determined
- We take measurements
- We take “Before” photos
- Style and materials are discussed
- Ballpark budget is discussed
We meet in our showroom to review our conceptual design, budget, and what you can expect throughout the Ashyana Process.
- We present the 3D rendering of our design for your project
- We present our preliminary scope of work and budget
- Our Partner Plan agreement is reviewed and executed
- We process a 5% design fee to move forward to the next step
We explore options and make changes until you are completely satisfied with the design.
- We make a comprehensive survey of your home
- We make a site visit with Trades
- We test for lead paint, if needed
- Product selections are made in our showroom
- Design and budget refined based on your input – typically 2-4 meetings
We finalize your project drawings, product selections and budget.
- Minor refinements are made to your design
- Start and completion dates are set
- Construction contract is signed
Behind-the-scenes preparations take place with our designers, lead carpenters, and production managers.
- A detailed job schedule is created
- Materials are ordered
- Labor and subcontractors are coordinated and scheduled
- The final construction plan is completed and building permits are obtained
You’ll be introduced to your Lead Carpenter and Production Manager and receive your copy of the detailed job schedule.
- You’ll receive a job schedule; detailing:
- daily start and stop times
- communication protocols,
- key client dates (vacations, etc.)
- lockbox arrangements
- All client questions and concerns are addressed
Your project begins on the scheduled start-date.
- Your Lead Carpenter is your on-site manager of all activities, allowing for daily communication
- Site protection is installed
- Our foster crew keeps disruption to a minimum
- Routine site visits from the Production Manager keeps your job on schedule
- Project area is left “broom-clean” at the end of each day
Work is completed on time and on budget with a final walk-through with the President of our company
- Our punch list is completed
- Final walk through with the president of our company 2-4 weeks after project completion
- Warranty binder is presented and reviewed
- If needed, a final punch list is created by our company President
- “After” photos taken